Why Use Benn Graphics?
OK, we’ll admit it. We are a little biased when it comes to this subject. But here are the facts. At Benn Graphics, we have over 16 years experience providing professional graphic design solutions to individuals, businesses, companies and organisations within Australia and Internationally.
We offer professional and affordable graphic design solutions that meet your requirements.
When you employ Benn Graphics, we promise we will listen, understand and offer you the best available graphic design solutions for your needs. We will show a genuine, confidential interest in your product or service. We will deliver your project on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
We’re proud of the accomplishments we’ve achieved over the years:
- We developed the original branding and trailer website for the Food Matters documentary
- We created the artwork for the Australian musical productions of The Producers and Grease. Upon obtaining approval, the theatrical advertising agency, responsible for marketing The Producers in New York had seen our work and decided to replicate the layout
- We created the artwork for the Australian musical production of The Magic Of The Music, featuring Anthony Warlow and Lesley Garrett. Our artwork featured in numerous locations, namely the Sydney Opera House
- We’ve had the opportunity of working with big brand name companies and organisations, including Cadbury, Kimberly Clark, Schweppes, Showbiz International, Singleton Ogilvy & Mather, ACMN, American Express, Qantas and The Smith Family head office
- Our artwork has featured at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas, USA
- Our artwork has featured at Shepherd’s Bush train station in London, UK
- We’ve produced advertising and marketing materials for former Australian Netball Captain, Liz Ellis
- We produced corporate real estate advertising for Australian and New Zealand publications for clients such as LJ Hooker, Century 21 and Ray White
- We’ve developed medical posters for the Annual Australian & New Zealand Society Of Nuclear Medicine Conference (ANZSNM) and was awarded first prize for the best series of medical posters for Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital in Sydney